Being mindful of the presence of COVID-19 in our community, let’s make your visit to ITR as safe as possible. We’ll be wearing personal protective equipment, using enhanced sanitizing procedures, take your temperature, and ask you to wash your hands carefully for 30 seconds on arrival.
If you’re not feeling well, please stay home, and call or email us as soon as possible. If you cancel because of COVID, we’ll automatically convert your in-person appointment to a Telehealth appointment.
We appreciate your assistance in keeping our staff and other patients safe as well. In this spirit, before your in person appointment, we ask that you make sure you are:
- Fever free for over 24 hours
- Not aware of having any contact with any person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- Agree to follow current CDC recommended precautions (including wearing a mask, waiting in your car until your appointment time and maintaining social distance of at least 6 feet in the reception area)
- You come alone to your appointment (unless you are the sole adult accompanying a minor)
- If you have traveled out of the DMV area in the last 14 days, please contact us 72 hours prior to your appointment so we can assess your COVID risk)
Sincerely, ITR Physical Therapy Staff