Discover Maryland Pelvic Physical Therapy
Pelvic health problems can affect people of all ages and from all walks of life. If you or a loved one are concerned about pelvic floor dysfunction, please know that relief IS possible! At ITR Physical Therapy serving Bethesda and surrounding Maryland communities, we help men, women and children heal well, feel well, and enjoy long-lasting results.
At ITR Physical Therapy, We Treat a Range of Conditions Related to Pelvic Health
Our staff is made up of highly experienced, board-certified pelvic health physical therapists who have undergone specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of pelvic health disorders. Some of the most common conditions we help people with include:
- Bowel and bladder incontinence
- Diastasis recti (abdominal separation)
- Painful intercourse
- Painful periods
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pregnancy and postpartum pain (featuring our industry-leading cesarean section rehabilitation!)
- Tailbone pain
We also work with individuals experiencing other health conditions, including fibromyalgia, sacroiliac joint dysfunction, irritable bowel syndrome, and lower back, hip, groin and thigh pain.
The Pelvic Health Physical Therapy Experience You’ve Been Looking For
Since 2001, our team at ITR Physical Therapy has helped Maryland residents achieve meaningful improvements in their quality of life, experience lasting relief from their painful symptoms and feel more confident in their bodies!
Our practice features:
- Industry-leading pelvic floor physical therapy services including manual therapy, biofeedback, breathing exercises and mind-body interventions like diaphragmatic breathing and stress reduction techniques
- A whole-person approach to care, keeping each patient’s unique goals and needs in focus as we create highly individualized and cost-effective treatment plans
- A culture of compassion, respect and privacy for everyone who walks through our doors—because we understand how difficult it can be to discuss personal matters like painful sex or bowel and bladder dysfunction
Find Us Easily Near Bethesda, Maryland!
We serve our fellow community members out of two convenient locations, including McLean, VA and Bethesda, MD. Our Maryland PT clinic is wheelchair accessible and conveniently located right next to a public parking garage (street parking is typically available as well). We’re also walking distance from the Bethesda Metro and very close to the Bethesda Circulator shuttle stop.
Inside our clinic, you’ll find a quiet, calming and intimate 700 square foot space that offers plenty of room to learn, heal and relax. Expect private, one-on-one sessions with a Maryland PT who will care about what you care about.
Interested in Pelvic Physical Therapy in Maryland?
If you’re looking for the kind of high quality pelvic physical therapy Maryland has to offer, we encourage you to connect with our team at ITR Physical Therapy. With two convenient locations, an experienced and compassionate team and a generous schedule, we’re ready to serve you and your loved ones! Call us at 301-770-7060 or click here to schedule an appointment today!