Pelvic Physical Therapy – Serving Washington DC and Surrounding Communities
Decades of research (and real-world experience) show that pelvic physical therapy benefits women and men of all ages—will you be one of them? Find out how our team of highly trained physical therapists can help you at ITR Physical Therapy, serving Washington DC and surrounding communities.
Specializing in Pelvic Health and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction in Women, Men and People of all Genders
ITR Physical Therapy consists of a team of physical therapists who are specially trained to diagnose and treat the full range of pelvic health concerns, including constipation, tailbone pain, painful intercourse, bowel or bladder incontinence, and more.
From pediatrics to seniors, our patients represent a diverse range of individuals who are tired of the painful and disruptive symptoms related to their pelvic floor dysfunction:
- Female patients: we provide relief from conditions like endometriosis, painful periods, vulvodynia, pelvic organ prolapse, and pregnancy and postpartum issues like low back pain, ab separation, thoracic outlet syndrome, carpal tunnel syndrome, and delivery pain (ask us about our cesarean section rehabilitation!)
- Male patients: we provide discreet, effective, and state-of-the-art treatment for a range of bladder, bowel, and sexual issues including prostatitis and urinary retention
No matter what our patients struggle with, it’s our goal to provide holistic, whole-person care and empowering education that helps them achieve meaningful improvements in their well-being.
Embarrassed by your pelvic dysfunction symptoms? At ITR Physical Therapy, you don’t have to be. (We promise.)
Your experience with pelvic pain, urinary incontinence, and other symptoms of pelvic floor dysfunction is a private matter, and we understand why it can be difficult to talk about. At ITR Physical Therapy, our team brings a compassionate, evidence-oriented approach to all our services in a private and restorative environment.
The result? You get the individualized care you need from knowledgeable and supportive providers you can trust.
Our passion is pelvic health—but we diagnose and treat other conditions, too.
We love helping people feel more in control of their health, find freedom from pain, and thrive in the lives they love. And no matter where you come to us on your health journey, we’re confident that we can help.
Call our clinic if you’re interested in healing from one of many acute and chronic health conditions, including:
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low back pain
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction
- Hip, thigh, or groin pain
For More Than 20 Years, We’ve Been Making a Difference—By Being Different
Founded in 2001 by Jennifer Chu, MS, PT, WCS, ITR Physical Therapy near Washington DC provides a unique healing experience for everyone who comes through our doors. Here’s why our patients say we stand out:
- All our therapists have advanced training in pelvic floor conditions and are up-to-date on the industry’s latest research and treatment options, including manual therapy and mind-body interventions
- We use a holistic, whole-person approach to care that allows us to get to know you, your goals, and your individual wellness needs—for the most comprehensive, cost-effective care possible
- We go beyond treating symptoms—by assessing your diet, stress level, posture, and other lifestyle factors, we help you discover the root causes of your condition so you can enjoy longer-lasting relief
Are You Ready for a Collaborative, Customized Healing Experience?
Call 301-770-7060 or click here to schedule an appointment with one of our physical therapists ITR Physical Therapy, proudly serving Washington DC and surrounding communities.