Elevate Your Well-Being With Physical Therapy in Fairfax County
You deserve to wake up feeling pain-free, energized, and ready to thrive throughout your day. But when you’re struggling with an acute or chronic pain condition, the lifestyle you want can seem like a distant goal. Let us help you close the gap between where you are and where you want to be with our holistic and always personalized physical therapy services.
Led by 20+ year practicing clinician Jennifer Chu, MS, PT, WCS, our team proudly provides some of the best pelvic floor care and physical therapy Fairfax County has to offer. Let us join you on your journey back to healthier, pain-free living and help you experience long-lasting results.
We Specialize in Pelvic Health for Women and Men
At ITR Physical Therapy, we help people with a wide range of health conditions including fibromyalgia, osteoporosis, neck pain, low back pain, sacroiliac joint dysfunction, and hip, thigh, or groin pain. But throughout the greater Fairfax County community, we’re best known for treating and preventing pelvic floor disorders.
Symptoms of pelvic health problems—like bowel or bladder incontinence, painful intercourse, tailbone pain, and constipation—can be frustrating or even embarrassing to deal with. Anyone experiencing these symptoms deserves to connect with a highly trained provider who can offer effective solutions that tackle the root issues of their dysfunction, and not just mask the symptoms.
- Painful periods
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pregnancy and postpartum issues like low back pain, abdominal separation, pelvic pain, thoracic outlet syndrome, carpal tunnel syndrome, and delivery pain (ask us about our one-of-a-kind cesarean section rehabilitation!)
- Prostatitis, urinary retention, and other bladder, bowel, and sexual issues in males
Get the private, compassionate care you want from knowledgeable providers you can trust.
We know how sensitive your pelvic floor concerns can be and how difficult they can be to talk about. But we want nothing standing in the way between you and your healthier self. That’s why we’ve created a restorative healing environment that honors your privacy and whole-body wellness.
You’ll love the space we’ve created!
Our passion is pelvic healthOur passion is helping you feel more in control of your health. Let’s work together to help you thrive.
At ITR Physical Therapy in Fairfax County, our therapists have advanced training and years of experience within the field. We use the latest science-backed services and techniques, including manual therapy and mind-body interventions, to empower our patients and help them see meaningful improvements in their health and daily lives.
The healing experience we strive to create for each one of our patients rests on a few basic beliefs:
- As therapists, it’s our job to integrate up-to-date, industry-leading research with a whole-person approach to therapy that considers each patient’s specific goals and needs—no cutting corners and no cookie-cutter care
- By focusing on function, feel, and personalized education, we help our patients learn strategies that make a noticeable difference in their day-to-day activities
- There’s more to you than your symptoms—we help our patients assess and enhance their diet, stress level, sleep, posture, and other lifestyle factors to enhance their recovery and prevent recurring problems
Are You Looking for Physical Therapy in Fairfax County?
Our experienced team at ITR Physical Therapy is just a call away and ready to join your team. Call 301-770-7060 or click here to schedule an appointment today with a Fairfax County physical therapist.